1.) Ho, Ho, Ho!!! I think I’m in love! I found this fellow in Tucson while visiting a friend. He had such a delightful way about him. AND he plays the banjo!
2) Went to the doctor last week – got a flu shot, a pneumonia shot, new BP prescriptions, and orders for x-rays, and blood work. Looks like a makeover in the works for me!
3) Lost my cell phone in Tucson.
4) Tucson is MUCH warmer than Deming, and I may have to find a way to go there for the winter next year. It’s a little late for 2009.
5) Painted a guest rock for the friend I was visiting. She’s making a collection of rocks from everyone who stays overnight, to eventually put outside. It’s an interesting kind of “guest list”.
I painted the flower.
6) Celebrated the Solstice with holiday music, drumming and bubbly. Here comes the Sun! And the beginning of another new adventure. Happy New Year!